If you decide to by all means grow a rose from a cut flower, you can do it subject to certain rules.
Many who were given a bouquet of roses noticed that a few days later fresh shoots appeared on the stems. Of course, the first thought is to give a new life to a plant, having grown a new flower from it of the same amazing beauty.
1. Wait until the bouquet wilts (but not full). From the stems cut the cuttings so that each was not less than 3 buds. That is, each escape fragment must have 2 internodes.
2. Use a sharp razor blade or knife to make a small slanting cut right under the kidney and a straight cut 0.5 cm above the kidney. If there are leaves, remove the bottom completely, top - half.
3. Take a preparation to improve plant rooting (for example, Kornevin or Heteroauxin, they are commercially available at flower shops), dilute according to the instructions and put the cuttings in the solution for 12-14 hours, or sprinkle the tip of the cutting during planting.
4. Prepare a pot with nutrient and loose earth (you can buy ready-made soil for roses in the store). Plant the cuttings obliquely, making sure that the middle kidney is above the ground, just above the surface. Sprinkle the ground around the cutting lightly with your fingers.
5. Cut the plastic bottle with the cap unscrewed in half approximately in the center. Cover the top with cuttings. The optimum air temperature for your landings is + 25 ° C.
6. Spray your planting 5-6 times a day with settled water at room temperature (or even a little warmer). From time to time you can spray a weak solution of drugs "Zircon" or "Appin". Land in a pot should be all the time wet, but not wet.