Homemade Apple Marmalade
Why spend money on synthetic sweets, if you can make homemade marmalade! It will be more delicious than any marmalade sweets, cut into pieces - that's sweets! Very tasty, and not at all expensive!
For marmalade will require
- 1 kilogram sugar,
- 1 kilogram of apples.
Homemade apple marmalade. Step-by-step recipe
- In apples, remove the core, and cut in half. can be in 4 parts.
- Put the apples in a saucepan and stew over low heat.
- When apples are well boiled soft. Grind them through a sieve. You can whip and blender.
- Add the same amount of sugar to the block puree, you can add any food coloring, only natural. It can be carrot or beet juice.
- Mix everything, put it back on the fire, and cook until the mass thickens.
- Now put the mass on the dish, better take the porcelain, but be sure to soak it with warm water.
- You can put on parchment paper, covered with a baking sheet.
- Put the marmalade to dry in a warm place for 2 days.
- . After 2 or 3 days, look how the marmalade dried out.
- Cut it into pieces, and dip in granulated sugar.
You can store such marmalade in glass jars, and tie the top with parchment paper.
Enjoy your meal!