Every needlewoman knows that with hot glue you can glue together anything. But did you know that using hot glue you can beautifully decorate the walls?
So, we will need:
- parchment paper
- craft rug
- hot glue gun
- pattern picture
- acrylic paint
We proceed to the manufacture of:
1. Put the parchment on the substrate for needlework, so as not to damage the surface when working with hot glue.
2. Using a template, apply the desired pattern on the parchment with a glue gun.
3. You can draw anything you like - show your imagination. The thicker the glue layer, the stronger the stencil.
4. Instead of a picture, you can also make an inscription.
5. Wait until the glue dries, and remove the pattern from the parchment.
6. Put the stencil on the paper.
7. In a spray bottle, you need to mix the acrylic paint with water and spray it on the stencil.
8. Then remove our stencil.
9. Well, our project is ready. Simple, fast and effortless!
10. With this stencil you can decorate the walls. It looks very unusual!
Remember to wash the stencil to reuse it.
Who would have thought that glue can be used to beauty your own walls?