Ruddy cake in the form of Santa Claus is a wonderful version of themed Christmas baking. It is molded from lush and fragrant yeast dough and it turns out incredibly tasty. Such a cake will not leave indifferent your friends and relatives!
- flour - 4 glasses
- sugar - half a glass
- dry yeast - 2 sachets
- salt - 1 tsp
- milk - half a glass
- water - 1/4 cup
- oil - 100 gr
- eggs - 2 pieces
- raisins - 2 pieces
- egg yolks - 2 pieces
- red food coloring - 2 drops
1. Mix 2 cups flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Heat the milk in a saucepan, add butter and water - hold until the butter melts.
2. Add the resulting mixture to the flour mixture and mix well.
3. Beat the eggs and add to the dough together with the remaining two cups of flour.
4. Knead the dough well, cover with the lid and leave for an hour.
5. When the dough fits, we divide it into 2 parts - most of it is rolled out in a triangle with a semi-oval shaft for the head.
6. The second part is divided into 2 parts - first we roll our hands into an oval - we form a beard and cut strips for a beard into 1 cm with a sharp knife or scissors.
7. From the remaining piece of dough we make a mustache, hat, nose and pompon.
8. Combine all the parts of the dough so that the face of Santa Claus turns out, and make eyes out of raisins.
9. Beat the yolks separately (in different bowls). Add food coloring to one bowl, mix and spread the nose, cap and cheeks of Santa Claus. Second mass anoint the rest of the dough.
10. Sent to the preheated oven (180 degrees) covered with Santa Claus foil and bake for 15 minutes.
11. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!