To surprise guests and loved ones, prepare nut bagels! They melt in your mouth and will appeal to children and adults! Bagels turn out very delicate, soft and fragrant.
- 400 gr flour
- 200 grams of butter
- 200 gr sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup and 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar
- 1 tsp vodka
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp. spoon of vegetable oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 egg whites
1. Mix sour cream, vodka, baking powder, 1 egg, 1 spoonful of sugar and vegetable oil. Mix well.
2. Sift flour onto the board, add butter and chop it with a knife, and then rub it with your hands.
3. Add the prepared liquid with sour cream to the flour, quickly knead the dough. Divide the dough into 4 parts, wrap in foil and send in the refrigerator for one hour.
4. Make a bagel filling: mix the nuts with a glass of sugar and egg whites. Jam, berries and chocolate paste can also be used as a filling.
5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it into a rectangular layer.
6. Divide the rectangle into 16 equal triangles, put a filling in each triangle and roll up the bagel. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees. Serve the bagels with icing sugar.
Enjoy your meal!